FORGED IN NORTH AMERICA
FOR THE WORLD MARKET
Click me for a modal
FORGING SOLUTIONS LLC ADVANTAGES:
-Quotes in 3 days or less.
-Fast dies and samples.
-Exceptional follow-up to make sure all your needs are met!
What we will do is make promises we can keep at the most competitive cost possible.
Cold Press Forging
Carbon and Alloy Steel
Hot Hammer Forging
Carbon & Alloy + Stainless Steel
Hot Press Forging
Carbon and Alloy + Aluminum Brass, Bronze and Stainless Steel
If the part is forged send us the print to review and quote.
Cold Forgings from 1 inch O.D minimum to 4 inch O.D. maximum, in carbon and alloy steel. Forging capabilities include volumes from 3,000 per year to 500,000 per year.
Precision close tolerance parts with -0- draft and smooth surfaces.
- We make cold forgings supplied to exacting quality standards with deliveries tailored to suit customer requirements.
- Provide your current part drawings and we will develop a proposal to provide the most economical part feasible
- Cold Forgings from 1″ O.D. minimum to 4″ O.D. maximum
- In some cases up to 16″ in length (dependant on press size – 800 ton press limit is 10″)
- Specialize in extruded shafts
Advantages of cold forgings include:
- Net and near net parts – reduce or eliminate machining
- Reduce raw material waste – No Flash or parting lines
- Low scrap rates -0- PPM rejections the last 20 years
- Tight tolerances with forged centers if required
- Forged centers eliminate end mill and center machining operations
- Excellent surface finish with no scale
- We utilize turned and polished bar – no decarb
- Improved physical properties by refining the grain structure
- Cold forging eliminates subsequent heat treating
SIZE AND EQUIPMENT CAPABILITIES FOR COLD FORGINGS:
We supply cold forgings in carbon and alloy steel.
CARBON AND ALLOY STEELS
|1″ O.D. MINIMUM to 4″ O.D. MAXIMUM
||150 – 800 TON
|3,000 PER YEAR MINIMUM to 500,000 PER YEAR
Hot Forgings from presses, hammers and upsetters. Parts from ounces to 350 lbs. Carbon, alloy stainless, aluminum, brass and bronze. Primarily carbon and alloys steels.
- Hot Forging presses from 1300 to 6000 ton
- Power Hammers to 16,000 pounds
- Drop Hammers to 6,000 pounds
- Upsetters 2″- 6″ inch shaft – up tp 11″ flange
- 45 forging cells – Production is distributed between 5 facilities in the mid west
- We can adapt existing tools if you have a die(s) you would like to transfer significantly reducing your cost for all new tooling
- Shotblast & Beadblast cleaning
- Vibropeen Marking
- Heat treating
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Hardness Testing
- Non-Destructive Testing available
- Vertical CNC Machining Centers for dies and parts
- CAD software
- Simulation software
- Romer 3D scanning arm
- 3D printing
- Steel from approved Mills & Distributors
- ISO9001:2015 – BS EN 9001:2015 – AS9100D Certified
SIZE AND EQUIPMENT CAPABILITIES HOT FORGINGS:
We supply closed-die forgings in carbon, alloy and stainless steels, aluminum, and other non-ferrous grades from our forging cells.
CARBON AND ALLOY STEELS
|0.5 – 350 lbs
||1,000 – 16,000 lbs
ALUMINUM / NON-FERROUS FORGINGS
|0.5-50 lbs / 0.5 – 125 lbs
||1,300 – 6,000 tons
|0.5 – 100 lbs
||2 – 6 inch shaft, up to 11 inch flange
LOW – MEDIUM – HIGH VOLUMES
[gravityform id="1" title="false" description="false"]